The Sanctuary Luang Prabang Hotel has 30 elegantly furnished rooms. They are conveniently arranged in order to offer an exclusive view on the lotus pond. Each terrace faces the garden and offers privacy and comfort in a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
As for the history bonus, the main building now protected by the UNESCO was the former house of the King’s brother and the gardens the royal stables.
All rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, free internet access, minibar, safe, free tea and coffee.
For families, we have two interconnecting rooms, overlooking the garden.
The 22 Superior Rooms : 24 square meters.
- The 20 Superior Rooms with a pond view: Located on 2 levels owning their own private terrace, all the rooms share similarities when it comes to the wooden style and materials and the large terrace openings allowing plenty of natural light inside. The rooms boast an incomparable view on the garden hence making your stay unique and unforgettable.
- The 2 Superior UNESCO Rooms: Experience the essence of the World Heritage City by staying in the King's brother's former house now protected by the UNESCO.
Tip: These two rooms are interconnecting by a private lounge area.
The 6 Deluxe Room: 32 square meters+ 8 square meter balcony
Located in 2 buildings on 2 levels that offer refined and charming rooms. The elegant features added to the view on the lotus pond lake will definitely be the final touch to an enchanting stay.
- The 5 Deluxe rooms with a balcony: The lotus pond as a view will certainly help you soak up all the tranquility and greenness that is vital to start a busy day.
- The UNESCO Deluxe room: Experience the essence of the World Heritage City by staying in the King's brother's former house now protected by the UNESCO.
The 2 Suites: 36 square meter + private garden or balcony
- The suite with a private garden : The lotus pond on the one side, to a tranquil shady and private garden on the other, your stay will be filled with greenness and you will soak up all the tropical benefit.
- The suite with a private balcony : Experience the essence of the World Heritage City by staying in the King's brother's former house now protected by the UNESCO.